Monday, March 30, 2009

You Learn Something New Everyday

I've learned alot in my years of substitute teaching. I've learned patience and techniques for diffusing difficult situations. I've learned what's popular with high school students and I've seen what really goes on in the teacher's lounge. Sometimes I wonder who learns more from the time we spend together, me or the students.

Today I learned about Giant Cheetos. Each on is the size of a golf ball, or a golf ball-sized meatball. Total mind blower.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rambo, John J. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Rambo, John J. said...

A-Oh! Bring those on the trip this weekend.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say,
Someone in the New York Times Magazine just wrote about Giant Cheetos too! You are head of the Times.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home