Thursday, September 07, 2006

What Have I Become?

I'm ashamed to say that I have yet to miss a day of the school year. The ability to take the day off work if the alarm clock looks at you funny, Isn't that the whole point of being a sub? Why yes actually, that is the whole point of being a sub. The "problem"(and by problem I mean ridiculously amazing perk) is that subs don't work in the summer. So by the time the school year comes around again the average substitute's wallet looks less like a container for legal tender and more like a home for cartoon moths.

Summer break for a sub is a a lot like a long cold winter for a grizzly bear. Very relaxing, but at the end of it you wake up very hungry, even if you do live with your parents. So yeah I got sucked into a routine of working every day so that I could make a little money. My check gets direct deposited tonight and the weather is supposed to be nice tommorow. Don't count on an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home