Monday, August 25, 2008

Clemency

This morning as I cued up '1776 The Musical' for the first of a scheduled six times, I tried to get to a mental place where I could resist the repeated assault of witty colonial era show tunes on my sanity. Then Ms. Murray walked in the door, back early from the out of town funeral she had to attend. It was like getting a last minute call from the Governors office.

Ms. Murray's unanticipated early return made for a very easy day for me. A few classes, a long lunch, plenty of relaxing and not a single big musical number.

The downside? I guess I'll never know if John Adams and Thomas Jefferson were successful in righting a convincing Declaration of Independence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it can pay to rewards platinum elite plus visa shop around for the best rates. Bad Credit Cash Advance-urgent M July 13 2009.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home