Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Alive and Well

Thank you for your concern, but no, I am not dead. I was just enjoying my snow days.

The power is back on now, the busses are running and the students are overjoyed to be back in their classrooms. There is hardly even enough snow left to make a decent snow ball.

On Monday, at Mckinley, some students and I compared sledding stories. I told them about our several failed attempts at starting a bonfire despite bringing both an Eagle Scout and a gallon of mix gas to the sledding hill.

My first major regret of this school year is that I forgot to bring home a potrait that a student drew of me on Monday. I can see it now, still sitting on Mr. Muhammeds desk. I can only hope that Mr. Muhammed realizes that somethings are too important to just throw away. Maybe he'll get sick again tommorow and I'll get a chance to claim whats mine. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home