Friday, October 06, 2006

Mr. Awesome Under Attack!

It was only a matter of time before somebody sunk a shank into Mr. Awesome. With all my patience and passivity, its like I was asking for it.

Today I learned what it feels like to have my fragile, living body penetrated by cold, unflinching steel. It was alot like getting a shot at the doctors office. Maybe Steven is pre-pre-med and he has good reason to thrust thumb tacks into the arms of subtitute teachers. All things considered, he does have a pretty light touch. Here it is 3 hours later, he is on his way home for a lengthy suspension, and I have hardly a mark or any noticable discomfort. If he doesn't end up in juvee for this, stops stabbing his teachers, graduates highschool, college, and medical school, and makes it through residency then the future might look pretty bright for old "Soft Touch Steven."

Seriously though, the motherfucker stabbed me.

I love this job.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colin Loughlin said...

it's apperent that god answered your previous post with the happenings in this one, maybe you should pray for a white countach next...god willing.

12:11 AM  
Blogger JeffP said...

I've got a countach you can have, but it's burgundy. Sorry. By the way, what's a coutach? Just kidding. It's a cross between a dachshund and a racoon, right? They're SO cute.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home