Monday, September 25, 2006

I.S.S.

The door is locked. The interior windows are covered. There are four students with sentences as long as 3 days. Welcome to In School Suspension. So far i've been in here for a half an hour and i've already learned two new curse words.

It could be the 90 minute lunch talking, but i kind of like it in here, anything goes. Its like we are the only 5 people in the whole school and sooner or later we're going to have to resort to cannibalism. Luckily Kendall has more than a little meat on his bones.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colin Loughlin said...

hmmm Kendall

12:16 AM  
Blogger JeffP said...

Man, I got I.S.S. one time for spraypainting a girl's cat clock black in woodshop. I thought I was helping her out. Anyway, we called it ISSHOUSE (pronounced "Icehouse"). I got all my schoolwork for the day done in the first hour and then read Stephen King's Misery. I really learned a lot that day, like how much of the school day is filled with mindless baloney, and how to cauterize an amputated limb if you're a psychopathic stalker holding your favorite author hostage.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home